Saturday, January 23, 2010

8 months old!

8 months...already??!! I know I say this every month but I believe this month was the fastest yet! He is growing and changing everyday!! I was looking at him in my rear view mirror this week on my way to work and thought to myself "man he has grown...he looks like a toddler"! It brought tears to my eyes!

This past month he has become more independent and more stubborn. He likes to feed himself puffs, bananas, peas, or pretty much anything I put on his tray. He likes to drink out of "big boy" cups and if I take it away he screams. He notices me coming in the door after work and gets really excited which totally makes my day! Parker loves his "DaDa"! He LOVES telephones and if he gets a hold of one he jabbers really loud. It is adorable! He plays very well with his toys. If he wants to get from point A to B he falls over and rolls to get to his destination. Matt taught him how to splash water in the bathtub and Gramps (my Dad) taught Parker how to click his tongue.

Lately he has been teething therefore his mood sometimes turns on a dime. There has been a couple of nights where the pain has woken him up. I wish those top teeth would just come on out!
If he wants something or you take something away he starts screaming and arching his back. All in all he is a very happy baby and we couldn't ask for a better little boy. It's crazy to think he will be one in a couple of months. Happy 8 months Parker...we love you so much!




Parker in his cute new Adidas outfit!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh I could just eat him up!!

Jennifer said...

it seems like he just got here...where did the eight months go?