Monday, May 24, 2010

Family Zoo Day!

Matt and I decided to take the day off on Friday to spend the day as a family. We wanted to take Parker to the zoo for the first time. We had a great day! It wasn't too crowded, and it was overcast and Parker loved the animals!

Parker and his Daddy ready for the zoo!

Watching the Monkeys! My favorite part! Parker only seemed to see the bigger animals that were moving.

The little lizard was playing games with him...it was hilarious to see Parker's reaction! At first he liked the lizard and then he got kind of scared and wanted me to get up.

I found these rings in the car by mistake...an old toy that he hasn't seen in awhile and wouldn't let them go the whole time!

Parker saying "Hey big lizard come over here!"

The same spot where Matt and I took a picture when we were engaged!

Parker's first carousal ride. He wasn't so sure about it, so I held him the whole time.

Poor little guy was getting tired, but was mesmerized by the Elephants!

What a fun day with Mom and Dad!

Thanks Dad for taking me to the zoo!!

No comments: