Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My 1st Mothers Day!

This Mothers day was very special for me, because last year I was miserable and BIG...this year I was able to celebrate with my precious baby boy! Motherhood has changed me so much and I am SO very thankful God gave me the opportunity to be Parker's Mommy. I have asked Matt over and over what did we ever do before him? Life to me now is so precious. Parker has completed our family in many ways we never knew was empty. He brings a smile to my face everyday! The bond we have as Mommy and Son is indescribable and incredible! I can't wait to celebrate his ONE year birthday in less than 2 weeks!

The day we met face to face...it was love at first sight! :)

Mothers Day 2010...Parker loves his Mommy! Mommy looks washed out due to my allergies going nuts that day!

Our family waiting for our table at Blue Mesa Grill

Parker's new smile...and he ADORES his Daddy lately! I have to say it makes me smile to watching them bond!
LOVE that precious face!

3 Generations! Celebrating all of us girls!

My 3 favorite boys!!
(Muney and DeDe)

After brunch we went home and took a MUCH needed nap! It was just what I needed after sneezing all day! Then we met up with the Ferrell family at Birra Poretti's. It was a fun filled day celebrating with family. Thanks to my hubby and my son for my upcoming pedicure! This Mommy needs some pampering!! :) I am one lucky girl!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! Your first paragraph was so sweet.

Devon said...

You are such a great Mommy. :) I can't believe Parker is going to be a year old in such a short time!

Sarah said...

You don't look washed out at all. Parker is so cute! I agree with what you said about Matt and Parker bonding- my favorite memories are all about my boys playing with their daddy!