Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Baby turns ONE!!

Wow! One year has passed since I gave birth to our precious baby boy! I seriously can't believe it has been a whole year already! Although it was VERY windy on his birthday we still had fun! Parker wasn't feeling all that well but he was a trooper! We had a great turnout of family and close friends...thanks to all who came to celebrate this special day with us!

Parker's Smash Cake!

The wind knocked over this box of cupcakes :( I was so upset but Heather calmed me down and said "at least it wasn't all of the cupcakes"! She was right...they still got eaten even looking like that!

Party favor and gift table

Parker's favorite character...ELMO!!

Parker and his buddy Brooks!

Brooks is so sweet to Parker...can't wait until they can run around and play in the dirt!

Parker and his GiGi!

Parker with his Munhey and Didi...he got distracted by Dian's glasses

Parker with Neil and Olivia!

Aunt Teresa, Parker and Nana (Parker just wanted to play with Nana's necklace)

What is going on??!

Parker and his friends, Brooks and Audrey. He was showing off his new Rangers hat from Lorie and Eddie! This hat is special because they gave him one the day he was born and now this hat on his 1st birthday!

"Give me some cake people!!"

Umm...what is this and what am I supposed to do with it??!!

Ok I got it...this stuff is good! And "stay away from it...it's mine"! :)

Our little family (I was really trying to keep Parker's hands away from me!)

Heather and Me with our sweet boys! I should have worn red!
Parker got a lot of good stuff! He got his very own police car, pools, A LOT of cute cute clothes, interactive toys and of course Elmo toys and books!
This year has been the best year of our lives! Thanks to everyone for all your support and love through Parker's first year of life!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to your little man! He looks great in all the pictures!

Emily said...

Happy birthday to little big Parker! That is the biggest smash cake I've ever seen! He caught on quickly. :)

Sarah said...

Awesome! What a fun party. Wish I could have been there. Looks like Parker had a great time. You sure can throw a party!