Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The night before we become 4!

First, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on with limited amount of time in my day...so bare with me! :)
The night before our sweet baby was born we wanted to spend every minute we could as the 3 of us before dropping Parker off at my Mom's house.  First we went out to eat at Prespa's and had Parker's favorite food...pizza!  Then we came home so Matt could give him a bath and do what they do best these days...wrestle!
 How cute are my boys?! Parker loves this game!!
 He could probably play this game for hours if Matt let him!
 Excuse our attire but these were impromptu pictures of the 3 of us and I just love how they turned out!
 Soon to be a Big Brother!
 Love this little guy!
 Are you a boy or a girl??!
 Playing Ring around the Rosie to get him to smile...it worked! :)
Mr. P we love you so much and know that you are going to make a wonderful Big Brother! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are right - SUCH cute pictures! He has quite the handsome smile!

Team Hoff said...

Those pictures are absolutely priceless!