Monday, April 4, 2011

Parker's Favorite Things

Parker has this obsession with gathering all his favorite things in the morning to curl up and watch his favorite shows.  All of these things plus more go to bed with him everynight in his toddler bed.  How this child has room to sleep is beyond me!  His Daddy also gets him a glass of milk first thing when he wakes up...so  he is in heaven!  This is just a sneak peak at what our mornings look like.
Yes, that is 3 blankets, a duck and Elmo
 We made up this game a couple of weeks ago to where I ask him "Give me Face" and he gives me this face.  We just get the biggest kick out of his little personality!
 Aww he loves his Elmo!
Boy do we love this smile! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh how funny! Hazel STILL does that - she always has these random things she gets attached to, like a placemat or a book that she just HAS to sleep with. I wonder the same thing as you, how they have room to sleep!

Olivia said...

I love that picture of him hugging elmo! So cute!