Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pierce Matthew Ferrell!

Welcome to this world and to our family, Pierce Matthew Ferrell!!!

 Love at first sight!
 Born at 11:33 am on 4/20/11
 It's a BOY!!  Look at that sweet puffy face! :)
 My BIG boy! 9.5lbs and 21 1/2 inches long
 So cute...he wouldn't let go of Daddy's hand!
 Proud Parents of 2 Boys!
 Everyone anxiously awaiting the news...
 Matt announced the sex by saying "well I only need 7 more to have my own baseball team"...it took some a minute to get it! Ha!
 and here comes BIG BROTHER running down the hall to meet us!
Pierce Matthew we love you so much and you complete our family.  We can't wait to watch you and your big brother grow up together.  We have many more memories ahead of us!

2 comments:

Team Hoff said...

I LOVE how he told everyone...so cute! I can't wait to meet you, Pierce!

Emily said...

As much as I wanted to know the sex of the baby, I have to admit, having family waiting in the hospital to find out is so cool. IF (big if there) I ever have another baby, I will consider waiting to find out the sex until the birth!