Monday, May 23, 2011

Life as a Two year old...

Things Parker is doing as a Two Year Old!
I mainly wanted to make this list so that we wouldn't forget this precious but trying stage he is at right now.  I love going back to my previous posts to read his progress and little quirks throughout the year! 
So here we go...
-Is attached to not one not two but 4 blankets when he goes nite nite...he calls them "blankem" 
-Favorite stuffed animals: 2 monkeys, a bear, Elmo, and a duck (he has to put each one to bed each night)
-He likes to hide random things in different spots...surprisingly he can find them after a day or two
-He likes to have all the doors shut in the whole house, especially if we are hanging out in one particular room it has to be shut.
-Loves the Fresh Beat Band and Elmo (every morning!)
-Asks for milk as soon as his feet hit the floor in the morning
-loves his baby Pierce...he says it with a British accent as well as his own name :)
-loves to go to his GiGi's house...he even knows when we turn in her neighborhood
-gets into EVERYTHING but loves to re-organize
-when he picks up something he is not supposed to have I will ask for it and he will say "put back".  He likes to feel like he did something right by putting it back where he got it.
-When we leave the room or the house he will say "Mamma right back" or "Daddy work"
-loves to play with blocks and cars...not so much to build or drive but to line them all up
-When he does something wrong he will respond "Sorry Mom" ...at that point how can I still be mad?!
-Gives me "Face"
-every meal is called lunch
-He can sing his ABC's in his own order
-he head butts...ouch!
-loves to wrestle and fight with this Daddy
-when you ask him to go to his room (b/c he's in trouble) he will say "I nice" sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't
-buries his head in the couch while I vacuum and can't wait until I am done to say "all done" ...this is his way of coping with the vacuum b/c he hates it
-says "Mamma shower" and then will run in to the bathroom to give me my towel when I am done
-will pick something up that he is not supposed to have and  say "hurt you" i.e. scissors
-loves to "bock" meaning rock nite nite

Man I love this little boy!  He is the most loving, energetic, precious boy.  I can't imagine life without my Mr. P!  Here's to another great year!

No comments: