Friday, May 13, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

This Mother's Day was extra special for me!  I celebrated with both of my boys!! :)
One afternoon we had craft time so Parker could make his Mother's day cards.  He thought it was so fun!
"Hi Mom" I am having fun!
 Mother's Day morning my parents and brother came over for brunch!  It was easier to stay home with the 2 little ones...and it was much better food!  All the guys made breakfast while me and my Mom relaxed. 
Our yummy brunch!!
My pretty flowers from our yard!  Matt has done wonders to our yard this year...it looks awesome! 
Parker LOVES his Uncle Clint!  They had a fun time playing horsie and riding in his car.  After brunch I took a much needed nap!  After nap time we met up with Matt's family at Birra Pierette's.  It was a fun and relaxing day for  Mama! :)

No comments: