Friday, May 20, 2011

Pierce is One month!

My little baby boy is already one month old!  Time really does go by so fast when you are having fun!!  We have had our ups and downs but we have had many more ups than downs.  The only thing that has been hard is the sleepless nights followed by my early riser two year old.  It's hard on this Mamma to stay awake!  So I can't complain at all!!  I love my 2 boys so much and it's going to be fun to watch them grow up together!
Pierce has many faces but most of the time it's this very serious face
My handsome boy now weighs 10.12 lbs!  I am proud to say that is all from breast milk!  He has taken maybe 4 bottles in his lifetime.  Those bottles were breast milk too but I had such a hard time at first with Parker I am just so happy that Pierce has gained so much strictly from nursing.
Looks like he wants to fly! :)
This is typical...Parker only can take him in his lap for so long and then he is done with his brother.
and then...Pierce is done with him! ;)  Happy one month buddy!! We are so happy you are here and healthy!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Love these new pictures! He has already changed so much! He is adorable! What sweet boys you have!

Sarah said...

Happy One Month Pierce! It went by so fast! I see a Domino/Ferrell boy's camping trip in the near future! ;)