Thursday, September 8, 2011

The baby food begins!

I didn't really have a plan to start Pierce on baby food anytime soon, but I had some left over milk from a bottle that I didn't want to waste so I thought...why not?
 ...and he loved it!!
 This guy wanted in on the occassion too.  He begged me to take his picture and I couldn't resist this sweet smile!  Parker also wanted a "bite" of Pierce's new food, so I offered it...(I am not a bad Mom I just wanted him to quit asking me and I knew if I gave him a bite he would...and it worked! Ha!) 
 Pierce is not upset because he didn't like it...he wanted more!  My little piggy!
My attempt at both of them in a picture...uhh one of these days it will happen! :)  So here's to a new phase...baby food!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Isn't it funny the faces they make when they really like those first bites?

Sarah said...

I love when babies start eating! They're so much fun to feed. And so messy!

Mama Q said...

That's so cute! I think it's sweet that you let Parker in on the fun. He probably wants to still be mommy's baby to some extent. ;)