Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pierce is 5 months!!

I cannot believe that my baby boy is 5 months old!!  Pierce is really growing and getting quite the personality.  One thing is for sure...he LOVES to smile!
My baby boy loves to watch his big brother and laugh at him!  At the beginning of the month he wasn't too good at eating from a spoon so we stopped the cereal until we got back from vacation.  Sometimes he eats cereal or carrots at night, sometimes he doesn't. 
He still sleeps most of the night.  Occasionally he wakes himself up and has a hard time going back to sleep.  I do enjoy our 5am cuddle/feeding time before our day gets started.  Pierce is rolling all over the place...I feel like he will be on the move in no time!  Alot of drooling but no teeth have popped through just yet.  He loves to hold onto and grab toys surrounding him.  He is spending more and more time in his exersaucer!
My boys at 5 months old!  Love these little guys to pieces!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

He is giving such a flirtatious face in that second picture. :)

Mama Q said...

He really is such a sweet little man. :) I loved watching him laugh at Parker a couple of weeks ago...totally heart-warming!

Team Hoff said...

Too cute...but I have one question: Where did all his hair go? Poor little P is bald!