Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Fam Babies!

My college friends and I have been trying to get all of our babies together for years now!  Sarah and Emily decided to take a random trip up to Dallas in the middle of the week which allowed ALL of our kids to meet for the first time! :)  Needless to say, it was one CRAZY 30 minutes...but worth it!!
The 2 youngest, Pierce and Barrett
The first attempt to take a group picture
This is about the 5th attempt and the best we could get (from left to right)
Hazel, Parker, Pierce, Micah, Davis, Caleb and Annabel.  Barrett had had enough and was already asleep!
The three 2 year olds...not sit still for a picture...not our kids! Ha!  The last time they met they were all 3 around one month old!
I hate that it was such a short visit but it was fun to see the kids in action!  We will have to get them together in an outside setting next time! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

haha! I love the "best" picture. You can't even see Davis!

Mama Q said...

YAY! I'm happy to see Bear made it into a picture. I didn't remember him taking one, but he & Piewcy look so cute!