Monday, September 26, 2011

New Mexico Trip - Part Three

This was the view from our house!  It was so peaceful and relaxing!  One day there were a ton of deer and Elk walking around in the back!  All week we promised Parker we would take him to the playground so on the last day we finally went.  He had a blast!!
He started out on this slide...just his size.  Then he saw the one below...the little slide was history after one slide down the big one!
I bet he went down this thing no less than 40 times!  By the end he was a pro going down himself!
My little munchkin trying to stay warm!

My silly Dad acting like a kid again! ;)
All decked out in our Cowboy attire!

The boys love their Papa and GiGi!

My Mom loves to swing but my Dad not so much...can you tell?! Love this picture!

We had a great time in the mountains and can't wait to go back.  I will say it is hard traveling with two little ones.  I know we will be able to go and do much more when they get a little bit older.  It was so nice to get away to enjoy being together as a family with no distractions.  Thanks Papa and GiGi...we had a great time!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the new family picture! Your vacation looks like it was really fun and relaxing. I can't believe Parker could climb up all those stairs that many times on his own! That would scare me to death - good thing I'm not a boy mom! :)

Mama Q said...

Em-You have Annabel! She's just as crazy so you still have your work cut out for ya! ;)
Cari-That new family pic IS really cute. Has Matt lost weight???