Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Baking

Parker loves to pretend cook!  In the mornings he likes to watch his Daddy cook him Bacon, Eggs and Toast.  On the few days I had off with my kiddos, one of those days we spent baking!  Parker and I had so much fun together.  Here he is making me some breakfast! Yum! :)
 Nothing like some Cheerios, bananas and apple slices
 Putting it in the oven...I think he was pretending that the paper towel was a pot holder
 Helping me bake chocolate pretzels

 We also started a tradition of baking Jesus a birthday cake!  We talked about why we celebrate Christmas the whole month so he was very excited to make Jesus a cake!
 He thought it was so cool that I wrote on the cake.  Happy Birthday Jesus!
I love that we started these traditions...the holidays are so much fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know how I missed all these Christmas posts, but somehow I did. I love that you let him pretend to cook in the skillet and oven. I may be stealing that idea!

Sarah said...

Me too, I'm so stealing the pretend baking! Micah loves to cook too. Do your boys have a play kitchen? Ours have a Mickey Mouse one because its the only one I could find that isn't girly.