Monday, December 12, 2011

Parker's Christmas Party

I was determined to go to Parker's Christmas party since I missed his Thanksgiving feast.  So I took my lunch hour to go and loved every minute!
My big boy with his classmates.  He acted so proud that I was able to make it which made me so happy!
Ms. Katie helping the kids play "Hot Potato" for their book exchange.

Amanda and Parker's friend, Audrey
 Parker was one of the last to open a book...he was super excited!
 A school bus book!!!  Just perfect because he loves school buses!
 That's my boy...throwing away his trash :)
 Ms. Katie decorated their door for Christmas.  I thought it was adorable!
 After the book exchange they each made an ornament.
Ms. Katie poured the paint in the ball for them and they had to swirl it around.
What a fun lunch hour I had!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you took a pic of him throwing his trash away! Looks like a fun party!

Emily said...

We tried doing the ornament thing with my in-laws and it was not a pretty outcome. I feel silly that preschoolers bested us! haha!

Mama Q said...

Really adorable pics! He looks like such a big boy in his class! He oviously loves it. :)