Thursday, December 15, 2011

Parker's Christmas Program

RCCA put on a Christmas program for the parents and it was absolutely precious!!  Parker loved being the center of attention!  Here he is coming in just noticing Matt, GiGi and me.
 He was so proud that  we were there he shouted "That's my Daddy" to a stranger! :)
 We weren't sure how he would do up on stage but he performed like a champ!  I was laughing so hard at him dancing away!

While he was dancing he spotted his Muhney (Matt's Mom) and shouted "Hey Muhney"! :)


 Parker and Audrey after the program. 

What  a great performance Parker!  We were all so proud of you!!  Can't wait for the many many more to come!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go, Parker!

Emily said...

That made me really laugh that he pointed out Matt to a stranger! haha!! I love how enthusiastic he always seems!

Mama Q said...

HA HA! I think you have yourself an entertainer!