Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa's Lap!

I was SO proud of my boys for sitting on Santa's lap and not throwing a fit!  Pierce just loved Mrs. Clause!  I thought this was a great "1st Christmas Santa" picture!

 Parker had already sat on Santa's lap at school so he had practice! :)  I think having Mrs. Clause on the scene is a great idea for little ones who might now sit on Santa's lap!
 I took Pierce away and then Parker started talking to Santa!!  This Santa and Mrs. Clause were so sweet to my boys and took their time! 

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good night! 

5 comments:

Emily said...

Those ARE really good pictures!!

Team Hoff said...

Much better pic than in years past. It's nice to see Parker smiling and not screaming his head off...ha! Too cute with two super cute boys!

Sarah said...

Wow, they did great! I'm so impressed. And I love the matching red shirts!

Mama Q said...

These are SO sweet! Then again, Pierce will smile at any lady so Mrs. Claus was a good call!

Anonymous said...

Very happy and beautiful family! You have some great photos. Thanks for sharing them with us. Love ya, The Baileys