Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Fun!

Is Christmas really here so soon?! This year I have tried really hard to not look ahead each week knowing Christmas will be here before we know it.  I really want to enjoy this Christmas season with my kids and begin new traditions!  This year Parker is really starting to understand Christmas and loves all the lights!  We have tried to teach him the meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate.  In turn he says all the presents under the tree are for Jesus because it's his birthday! :)
Parker and Pierce lining up Santa and Frosty for music class
Let me just say it took me 2 HOURS to get this picture!  I saw this picture on a blog and wanted to see what our camera could do.  I have never really explored the options our camera had so it was cool to see the different shots I could take, but also somewhat frustrating.  I was happy and called it a night when I shot this pic!
I found these adorable pj's on Personal Creations.com and thought I might as well let them wear the cute pj's before they grew out of them.  They loved them!
Love those two bottoms! 
A couple of nights we have loaded up the boys to go look at Christmas lights.  Matt took Parker to see his first movie, the Muppet's.  Parker sat on Santa's lap with a SMILE at school!  He also has his Christmas program this week.  So much fun stuff...I love this time of year!! 

4 comments:

Team Hoff said...

I love Saturdays because I know that's when I get to check in on our blog to see new posts. LOVE those cute new pajamas. The boys are both getting so big!

Olivia said...

Love those pajamas! How adorable!

Emily said...

Your new family picture is BEAUTIFUL!! And I love those PJs! Were the boys teaching the music class to Frosty and his friends, or taking them to music class? Either way, super cute.

Mama Q said...

Cute pj's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!