Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reindeer Food!

I wanted to feel like a SAHM for a day, so I took the day off to bake and take the kids to see Santa!  I loved every minute of it!  It's funny how before kids I savored all my vacation days for actual vacations...now I just love to take days here and there to stay home with my boys!!
Parker is VERY independent these days!  So I thought he would enjoy helping me bake some treats for his pre-school class.  It's called Reindeer Food and it is super easy and yummy!  3 ingredients...Chex mix, vanilla baking chips and crushed peppermints!

Mommy's big helper! I mean Santa...:)

I said "Parker, tell Mommy your done".  I got this...too cute!
The finished product.  I am so upset I didn't take a picture of the cute peppermint bags I put them in.  I filled them with the reindeer food and plain M&M's, tied a peppermint cane around it and put a peppermint tag on it and wrote "Merry Christmas".  It was a fun project for Mommy and Mr. P!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That looks like such a fun day!! And you picked a great activity to do, too.

Mama Q said...

I love this! What a cute, cozy morning!