Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning Part 1

Santa came to our house!!!! 
 Having children makes Christmas that much sweeter.  It was such a wonderful morning!
Pierce's gifts from Santa
Parker's gifts from Santa
One happy boy!

Pierce was clueless but still had fun!
Frog hats to match!

This little boy was more concerned with eating :)
Love my boys!  Ignore the fly swatter...LOL.  Matt and I decided to get each other practical gifts...things we needed around the house.  I got a fly swatter and he got a kitchen brush to clean dishes.  I thought this picture was hilarious once I saw it.

Parker got the hang of opening gifts pretty quick!  It was this face and then on to the next...

2 comments:

Team Hoff said...

Where did you get those froggy hats...too cute!

Sarah said...

Cracking up over the fly swatter!